Friday, May 29, 2009

Cheap Labor



Well, after the long memorial day weekend, we finally got preliminary excavation work completed. My excavation contractor will be off working on other projects until I am ready for him to back fill the foundation. My concrete crew should be showing up sometime today to set up the forms. I save a little money by having the footings dug out for him, so I rounded up some teenagers to come and dig them out for me. I had to dig some to, this is back breaking work.

Once the forms are set up for the foundation, I will do the underground plumbing and heating. I will have about 6 days to finish that, then the next Friday the foundation will get poured and I have the framing crew scheduled for June 11th. Everything is looking like it is going to come in on schedule.

Cash21

2 comments:

  1. hey that looks like my son! he doesn't work that hard at home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimme a call when you need some help. Although, we'll leave the back breaking bit to the young'uns..

    ReplyDelete