Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little rest....

Greetings,

Finally, I can get some rest. The drywallers are in progress, the siding guy is busy at work, and the concrete steps will get poured tomorrow I am using a highschool friend Kevin Hansen owner of MudMan Drywall. At the bottom is a picture of Kevin on the left, and "the Russians", Larry and Dimitri on the middle and left. Kevin says that the Russians, as he refers to them, are the best hangers. Once you start getting rock hung in the house you really start getting an idea of dimensions of rooms.

A little project that I worked on today was putting the snow melt tubing in the outside entry way steps. I do not plan on hooking it up intitially, but down the road the tubing will be there already.

One of the things that I am learning on this project is that I have had the luxury of being able to work on the house full time during the day, but as it turns out, being on the jobsite most of the time has turned out to be more of a luxury for the contractors working on the house as well because every two seconds they are asking questions about this or that, and it makes it extremely difficult to get my tasks done. I am able to get way more done in the evening when nobody else is around.







No comments:

Post a Comment