Sunday, August 2, 2009




Greetings,




Well, I have been hard at it working on the house, I came up against some deadlines that I really wanted to meet so i have been pulling some long hours to get them done. The roofing is on now and the house is insulated, the dry wallers will be starting on Wed. of this week. Monday we will be having the gypcrete poured on the second floor. Gypcrete is what you pour over the radiant tubing that runs through the floor. Also, on Monday, the siding guy will be starting, so we are moving right along. For the next couple of weeks, I plan on taking a breather before the real fun starts (finishing).




The concrete retaining wall that I was about to tear out is now going to remain in place, we are ordering the stone for it and I think that when it is all done that we will be happy with it.




Angie has all the cabinets ordered and they should be here just in time for the finish work to begin.



Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment