Wednesday, July 1, 2009

more plumbing, heating, and ventilation

Greetings!

Turns out that the trusses wont be ready until next week, which is ok as long as the rain holds off while I work on the plumbing. I finished the DWV system, and now I am almost finished with the HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) system. If you ever do build a home for yourself and you are trying to decide what parts of the project to do yourself, I recommend installing the HRV system yourself, it is very easy to install.

Here is some pics, above is the work bench, got the laptop to keep ups with the stock market, and I also store health food in this area.

Below is some of the mechanical work that I have done over the last couple of days.

Angie is getting closer to getting the kitchen all picked out including the appliances, countertops, cabinets, and flooring.
Jason







No comments:

Post a Comment