Saturday, July 18, 2009

Setting window, getting ready to start the wiring...

Here is the latest picture, I have running ragged trying to get all the mechanical done. I had over looked a few things like the bathroom fan vents, fire place vent, boiler vent, range vent, dryer vents, etc... Some of these could have been done after the fact, but it is nicer for installing the siding to have those vents already popped out, and you have to have the ones that go through the roof done prior to the roofers starting. The roofers will start on Wed. of next week, the excavation guy will be coming back on Monday to do the finish grade, hook up the well, and widen the driveway a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there helping you, errr, actually I am much better at bossing people around. Hope to stop by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete